Hawaii Bar Exam Where & When
By order of the Supreme Court of the State of Hawaii, the Hawaii bar exam originally scheduled for July 28-29, 2020, will now be held September 9-10, 2020 at the Hawaii Convention Center.
- Hawaii Convention Center, Kamehameha II Exhibit Hall, 1801 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815
The deadline to submit your application is extended from April 1, 2020 to May 1, 2020.
Also, the June 2020 Hawaii Professionalism Course which is currently scheduled for Saturday, June 6, 2020 is cancelled. Any person eligible to take the June 2020 course will be given an additional six months to comply with RSCH Rule 1.14(a).
- Contact Us
- ADA Policy & Instructions for Non-Standard Testing Accommodations
- Board of Examiners Rules
- Rules of the Supreme Court of the State of Hawaii, Rule 1
Bar Application and Related Links
- eBar Application
- Bar Application Instructions
- ExamSoft Laptop Testing Registration
- National Conference of Bar Examiners
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Contacts for Certificates of Good Standing
- eBar App Frequently Asked Questions
- Forms (Download and Print)
- Hawaii Bar Exam Components and Subjects
- Hawaii Bar Exam Where & When
- Paper Application for Bar Exam
- Scanning Documents