- Forever Families for 22 Keiki
- PACE Commission Elevating Civic Education and Engagement in Hawaiʻi Schools and in the Community
- Statement of Hawai`i Supreme Court Chief Justice Mark E. Recktenwald on the passing of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sandra Day O’Connor
Judiciary Diversity Dashboard
- Judicial diversity is a matter of great importance in our community and to the fair administration of justice. The Judiciary is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity throughout our state courts that exemplifies the diversity in Hawaiʻi, and we encourage you to review our new Judiciary Diversity Dashboard.
Notice of Judicial Vacancy
- Notice of Anticipated Judicial Vacancy – Chief Judge, Intermediate Court of Appeals, State of Hawai’i (Release Date: 12/01/2023)
- Notice of Extended Deadline for Applications for Anticipated Judicial Vacancy – Circuit Judge, Circuit Court of the Third Circuit (island of Hawai’i) (Release Date: 11/17/2023)
- Notice of Anticipated Judicial Vacancy – Circuit Judge, Circuit Court of the First Circuit (island of O’ahu) (Release Date: 11/03/2023)
- Notice of Anticipated Judicial Vacancy – Circuit Judge, Circuit Court of the First Circuit (island of O’ahu) (Release Date: 10/13/2023)
Notice of Petition for Retention
- There are no lists of nominees pending at this time.
Judicial Selection Commission Request for Public Comments (For Applicants for Appellate Court Vacancies)
- There are no lists of Judicial Selection Commission Request for Public Comments at this time.
The Supreme Court of Hawai`i seeks your comments on proposed rules changes when documents appear below. You may submit your comments in writing to the Judiciary Communications and Community Relations Office by mail to 417 South King Street, Honolulu, HI 96813, by FAX to 808-539-4801, or via our online form.Submit a Comment