Pay Traffic Fines Online
Aloha! Welcome to eTraffic Hawai`i, the fast, secure, and convenient way to pay for traffic or parking infractions that are payable without going to court and for which you admit responsibility. Do not use this system if you deny committing the offense(s) you were cited for or wish to explain circumstances mitigating the offense(s).
To use eTraffic Hawai`i, you must pay the total of the amounts stated on a citation within 21 days after receiving the citation. You may pay by VISA or MasterCard.
This on-line payment system is NOT available if:
- More than 21 days have elapsed since you received your citation;
- Your citation indicates that you must appear in court for the offense(s) charged;
- You have appeared in court and were ordered to pay fines, fees, costs, or other monetary assessments; or
- Your ticket has not been entered into the system. It may take 13 days or longer after the violation occurred for your ticket or case to be entered into the court’s system. If you are unable to make a payment online after the 13-day period or would like to make a payment before the ticket has been entered into the system, you always have the option of paying by mail using the pre-addressed envelope that accompanied the citation or in person at the District Court.
If you wish to pay on-line by eTraffic Hawai`i, please have the following information ready:
- Your traffic or parking citation;
- Your license plate number; and
- Your VISA or MasterCard.
My Ticket was sent to the Municipal Services Bureau (collection agency). How do I pay it?
Please contact the Municipal Services Bureau (MSB) to make the payment.
- Before calling, look up your case using the eCourt Kokua database and make note of the Case ID.
- If you have questions about how to find your Case ID, call our office at (808) 539-4909.
- Click this link for
about MSB such as the
telephone number and FAQs.
Mon to Sat – 4:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight, Hawaii Standard Time (HST)
Sunday – noon to 12:00 midnight, Hawaii Standard Time (HST)