District Courthouse at Waimea Civic Center Closed Today, June 26
If you need assistance with a court-related matter, please call 808-961-7440 (Hale Kaulike Courthouse in Hilo) or 808-322-8700 (Keakealani Building in Kona). For more information about filings, visit our website.
Electronic Bar Application
eBar App System Availability:
Monday to Saturday – 4 a.m. to 12 midnight, Hawaii Standard Time (HST), Sunday – noon to 12 midnight, Hawaii Standard Time (HST)
Please report any problems to email@example.com and please include your telephone contact information.
To file and submit the electronic application you must:
Upon completion of registration, you will be given a JEFS user ID and password. With the user ID and password you will be able to:
If you wish to submit an Electronic Bar Application, click here.
For other general questions regarding the Bar Application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Board of Examiners Office at 539-4977.
- Contact Us
- ADA Policy & Instructions for Non-Standard Testing Accommodations
- Board of Examiners Rules
- Rules of the Supreme Court of the State of Hawaii, Rule 1
Bar Application and Related Links
- eBar Application
- Hawaii Bar Application Instructions
- ExamSoft Laptop Testing Registration
- National Conference of Bar Examiners
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Contacts for Certificates of Good Standing
- eBar App Frequently Asked Questions
- Forms (Download and Print)
- Hawaii Bar Exam Components and Subjects
- Hawaii Bar Exam Where & When
- Paper Application for Bar Exam
- Scanning Documents