Electronic Bar Application
eBar App System Availability:
Monday to Saturday – 4 a.m. to 12 midnight, Hawaii Standard Time (HST), Sunday – noon to 12 midnight, Hawaii Standard Time (HST)
Please report any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your telephone contact information.
To file and submit the electronic application you must:
- Register for access to the Judiciary Electronic Filing and Service System (JEFS),
Click here for Judiciary Electronic Filing and Service System (JEFS) instructions.
- Select the “Role” of “Bar Applicant.”
Upon completion of registration, you will be given a JEFS user ID and password. With the user ID and password you will be able to:
- Start, complete, and submit the application and attachments on line
- Return to an incomplete application,
- Submit the application without printing
- Pay the filing fee by credit card
- Receive notices by e-mail.
For other general questions regarding the Bar Application, please email email@example.com or call the Board of Examiners Office at 808-539-4977.
- Contact Us
- ADA Policy & Instructions for Non-Standard Testing Accommodations
- Board of Examiners Rules
- Rules of the Supreme Court of the State of Hawaii, Rule 1
Bar Application and Related Links
- eBar Application
- Hawaii Bar Application Instructions
- ExamSoft Laptop Testing Registration
- National Conference of Bar Examiners
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Contacts for Certificates of Good Standing
- eBar App Frequently Asked Questions
- Forms (Download and Print)
- Hawaii Bar Exam Components and Subjects
- Hawaii Bar Exam Where & When
- Paper Application for Bar Exam
- Scanning Documents