Skip to Main Nav Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Content

Find an Attorney

This section provides information about finding an attorney. Before searching, determine whether your case is criminal, immigration-related or civil.

  • Criminal – If you have been arrested in connection with breaking the law, your case is criminal
  • Immigration – If your problem involves your visa status or if you have been arrested by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), your case is immigration-related.
  • Civil – If your case involves disagreements between yourself and another individual or business, your case is civil. Examples of civil cases include divorce, child custody matters and landlord-tenant disagreements.