Are you interested in mediation, facilitation and related dispute management topics? Would you like to learn skills to make your meetings more effective? The Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR) offers training opportunities to state and county employees.
CADR’s training program includes the following classes:
- CADR 1.0: Working It Out: Skills for Managing Conflict
- CADR 1.3: Foundation for Collaborative Leadership: Building a Toolbox
- CADR 1.4: Foundation for Collaborative Leadership: Communicating for Productive Results with Appreciative Inquiry
- CADR 3.0: Mediation in the Workplace — An Overview of the Mediation Process
- CADR 4.0: Planning and Facilitating Effective Meetings
- CADR 5.0: Handling Difficult Situations in the Workplace
- CADR 5.1: More Handling Difficult Situations in the Workplace
- CADR 9.0: Facilitating a Strategic Planning Meeting
Online pre-registration for CADR training.
If you require assistance, please contact CADR.