Are you interested in mediation, facilitation and related dispute management topics? Would you like to learn skills to make your meetings more effective? The Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR) offers training opportunities to Hawaii State and City and County employees.
CADR’s training includes the following classes:
- CADR 1.0: Working it Out – Skills for Managing Conflict: 150 minutes (2.5 hours)
- CADR 1.3 Collaborative Workplace: Skills for Cultivating Collaboration: 150 minutes (2.5 hours)
- CADR 1.4 Collaborative Workplace: Giving Feedback for Productive Outcomes: 150 minutes (2.5 hours)
- CADR 4.1 Better Meeting Management Live and Online: Two, 120-minute sessions (2 hours per session)
- CADR 6.0 Communicating with Empathy – The Path to Seeing More Deeply: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- CADR 7.0 Hot Buttons: 60 minutes (1 hour)
Please check this site for future classes and other training updates.
If you need an accommodation for a disability when participating in a court program, service, or activity, contact CADR as soon as possible to allow time to provide an accommodation. Call (808) 539-4237 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Disability Accommodation Request Form online. The court will try to provide, but cannot guarantee, your requested auxiliary aid, service, or accommodation.