Skip to Content

District Courthouse at Waimea Civic Center Closed Today, June 26

If you need assistance with a court-related matter, please call 808-961-7440 (Hale Kaulike Courthouse in Hilo) or 808-322-8700 (Keakealani Building in Kona). For more information about filings, visit our website.

Forms for Parties and Counsel

  • Parties and Counsel Questionnaire
    This survey is to be filled out and sent to the Volunteer Settlement Master Process Administrator by the parties and their counsel when the settlement process concludes. The information will be used to improve the VSM process.