Skip to Main Nav Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Content

District Court – O`ahu

Download landlord-tenant forms for your case. Or, they can be picked up from the District Court Civil Division at 1111 Alakea Street in Honolulu. The Civil Division is located at the corner of Alakea and Hotel Streets on the third floor. The Civil Division has a computer terminal, printer and typewriters that you may use to complete the forms, or you may purchase the forms on diskettes for $6. Completed forms must be returned to the Honolulu location only.

Call Civil Division at 808-538-5151.

Your case may be heard at a District Court other than Honolulu, depending on where the person being sued lives. The Honolulu District Court can give you information about the locations of all the District Courts on O`ahu and the days that landlord-tenant cases are heard there.