To Provide Technical Consulting Services
Request For Proposal J12282
TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL CONSULTING SERVICES TO THE JUDICIARY, STATE OF HAWAII FOR THE JUDICIARY INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (JIMS)
Due Date: June 19, 2012, 4:00 p.m. (HST)
Notice: Pre-proposal Conference 04/24/12, 9:00 a.m.
NOTE: If this solicitation document was downloaded through the internet, each applicant must register through email, providing contact information to the listed contact person in the Judiciary Contracts & Purchasing Office. Registration is essential for you to receive any addendums or other information for this solicitation. The Judiciary shall not be responsible for any missing addenda, clarifications, attachments or other information regarding this solicitation if an offer is submitted from an incomplete solicitation document.
- Attachment 1 General Conditions – February 2001
- Attachment 2 Procedural Requirements – May 2003
- Attachment 3 Hawaii Compliance Express
- Attachment 4 Publication 1 Information on Hawaii State Taxes – 2010
- Attachment 5 Tax Clearance Application – 2010
- Attachment 6 Certificate of Compliance – 10/2005
- Attachment 7 Judiciary Organization and Background
- Attachment 8 Judiciary Technical Background and Current Systems
- Attachment 9 District Court Criminal Case Requirements
- Attachment 10 Aequitas Requirements (Appendix 4 From Original RFP)
- Attachment 11 Written Proposal Format
- Attachment 12 Contract Addendum for Security of Personal Information
Instructions to vendors: View and print all documents; follow all instructions; and pay particular attention to the significant dates in the special provisions. If you intend to bid on this solicitation, please email: Jonathan.h.Wong@courts.hawaii.gov and provide the following information: Solicitation No., Name of Company, Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, email Address and Contact Person. For questions relating to the technical aspects of this Request for Proposal, you may call Mai NguyenVan of the Judiciary Information Management System at (808) 538-5308 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.