Skip to Main Nav Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Content

31. How do I get my Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) back?

Posted on Jan 13, 2017 in

ADLRO does not deal with any CDL issues.  Since an administrative driver’s license revocation for OVUII can significantly impact your CDL, you should contact your nearest county CDL office to determine what you need to do with respect to your CDL. 

Call 808-487-5534 in Oahu for more information.  Call 808-241-4242 in Kauai for more information.  Call 808-270-7363 in Maui for more information.  Call 808-961-2224 in Hawai’i (Hilo) for more information.

You can also access the City and County of Honolulu Commercial Driver Licensing Center on the internet at: