Child Support Guidelines
New 2020 Child Support Guidelines have been announced in a Family Court Memorandum (listed below as item #1). State law requires the Family Court, the Child Support Enforcement Agency, and the Office of Child Support Hearings to use these Guidelines for all child support cases.
The 2020 Child Support Guidelines and forms (listed as items #2 to #5) go into effect on November 1, 2020.
- Family Court Memorandum dated October 20, 2020. (Guidelines are effective November 1, 2020.)
- 2020 Hawai`i Child Support Guidelines (All child support cases must follow these Guidelines.)
- 2020 Child Support Guidelines Excel Worksheets (Use these electronic worksheets to compute child support automatically.)
- The Worksheets in #3 are provided separately below for those who want to print the blank forms to fill in by hand. Persons needing assistance to complete these worksheets can go to the Self-Service Center on their respective island. (Note: Due to COVID-19, some Self-Help Centers are closed to the public. Please call before going to the courthouse.)
4a. Child Support Guidelines Worksheet (This is Appendix A-1 to the 2020 Child Support Guidelines and is part of the electronic worksheets.
4b. Extensive Time-Sharing Worksheet (This is Appendix A-2 to the 2020 Child Support Guidelines and is part of the electronic worksheets.
4c. Exceptional Circumstances Form (This is Appendix A-3 to the 2020 Child Support Guidelines and is part of the electronic worksheets.
4d. Table of Incomes (This is Appendix B to the 2020 Child Support Guidelines and is part of the electronic worksheets)
5. Checklist of Essential Information (This is Appendix C to the 2020 Child Support Guidelines.)
If you need an accommodation for a disability when participating in a court program, service, or activity, please contact the ADA Coordinator as far in advance as possible to allow time to provide an accommodation. You are also welcome to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Disability Accommodation Request Form. The Disability Accommodations Coordinator will try to provide, but cannot guarantee, the requested auxiliary aid, service, or accommodation.