Volunteers in Public Service to the Courts (VIPS) facilitates volunteer opportunities for the Judiciary’s courts and programs on O`ahu. As a volunteer, you may serve as a:
- Bailiff Aide
- Case Aide
- Clerical Aide
- Computer Operator
- Court Clerk Aide
- Volunteer Court Navigator Pilot Program
- View the entire list of positions available to high school students and adults.
An easy-to-use on-line application may be used to apply for more than one position on O`ahu (see lists above).
Volunteers in Public Service to the Courts
417 South King Street #212
Honolulu HI 96813
Fax: (808) 539-4838
Other Judiciary Volunteer Opportunities
Family Court on all islands is in particular need of volunteers to help children and their families.
- Court-Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)–advocate for child abuse and neglect victims
- Project Visitation volunteer
- Kids First volunteer (to help children of divorcing families)