District Courthouse at Waimea Civic Center Closed Today, June 26
If you need assistance with a court-related matter, please call 808-961-7440 (Hale Kaulike Courthouse in Hilo) or 808-322-8700 (Keakealani Building in Kona). For more information about filings, visit our website.
What to Bring to Family Court
As you prepare for your court appearance, make sure you have the following documents with you:
- Your child’s birth certificate or alien registration card.
- A medical insurance card, if you have one.
- Your child’s Social Security card or number.
- Your child’s last school report card.
- The family’s monthly income and expense information (including utility bills, rent or mortgage information, etc.).
If you do not speak or understand English, please call the Family Court officer whose name and telephone number are on the letter to request an interpreter.