Judiciary systems including JEFS, eCourt Kokua, and Document Drop-off will be unavailable due to maintenance work beginning midnight Friday, September 23, to noon, Sunday, September 25. If work is completed sooner, systems may be restored earlier. Applications, including eReminder, eJuror, and eTraffic will not be affected. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
What to Bring to Family Court
As you prepare for your court appearance, make sure you have the following documents with you:
- Your child’s birth certificate or alien registration card.
- A medical insurance card, if you have one.
- Your child’s Social Security card or number.
- Your child’s last school report card.
- The family’s monthly income and expense information (including utility bills, rent or mortgage information, etc.).
If you do not speak or understand English, please call the Family Court officer whose name and telephone number are on the letter to request an interpreter.