Our outreach programs help you learn the value of community participation within the judicial system and the essential role that a strong and independent court system plays in our society. We continue to initiate, maintain and enhance our outreach programs as a way to encourage your involvement in the judicial system.
- Courts in the Community – is the Hawaii Supreme Court’s educational outreach program that gives high school students a unique, hands-on experience in how the Hawaii judicial system works.
- Court Tours – Guided tours may include visits to actual trials. Visit the First Circuit Court or the Judiciary History Center’s 1913 courtroom.
- Divorce Law in Hawai`i – Attend free informational seminars sponsored by the Family Court of the First Circuit Court. Presentations include an overview of custody and visitation, child support, property division and alimony.
- History Center – Experience the rich history of Hawai`i’s Judiciary and courts.
- Volunteer Opportunities – Your skills are needed to help others. We offer many rewarding opportunities.