Skip to Main Nav Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Content

Water has been restored and the Kapolei Courthouse will be open today, May 24.

4. What if I didn’t have my license at the time of arrest?

Posted on Jan 13, 2017 in

If you possess a valid license, but you did not surrender it at the time of your arrest, you may still get a temporary permit by surrendering your license to ADLRO.  We may issue you a temporary permit for the remainder of the time left, up to 30 days for an alcohol related offense (or 44 days for a drug related offense) from the date you were issued your NOAR when you were arrested for OVUII.