Skip to Main Nav Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Content

28. How can I get a copy of my ADLRO case file?

Posted on Jan 13, 2017 in

You can request a copy of your entire case file, or just specific documents from the file.  If you requested a hearing and paid the fee, there is no charge for copies.  Please use the “Request for Copies” form to submit your request.

If you did not request a hearing, you will be charged for copies.  If you request a hearing but do not pay the fee, you will be charged for copies.  Please use the Request for Copies form to submit your request.  The current fee schedule is on the form (and subject to change). Make sure you provide your phone number when you submit your request for copies in case ADLRO has any questions about your request.

Required forms are available on this website.  Any fees for copies must be paid before the copies are released to you, payable in cash, check or money order (no credit or debit cards accepted), made payable to “State Director of Finance” (not to ADLRO).  Please call ahead to the ADLRO to determine when your copies will be available.