Skip to Main Nav Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Content

19. Can I still get an ignition interlock permit (IIP) and/or employee driver’s permit (EDP) if I lost my license?

Posted on Jan 13, 2017 in

If you held a valid license (not expired, suspended or revoked) at the time of your OVUII arrest, but it was lost or stolen, you may still qualify for an IIP and/or EDP for good cause shown.  You must submit a signed and sworn declaration or affidavit stating the specific circumstances under which your license was lost or stolen along with your application for IIP and/or EDP, and it will be considered with your application.   Form # 20 is a declaration of lost license that can be used for this purpose