The online document purchasing will be unavailable from Friday, June 30, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. to Monday, July 3, 2017 at 7:45 a.m. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
For access to public information from traffic cases, District Court criminal, Circuit Court criminal, Family (Adult) Court criminal and appellate cases.
Circuit Court Criminal and Family Court (Adult) Criminal cases will be available to search on eCourt Kōkua starting January 23, 2017. All Circuit Court Criminal and Family Court (Adult) Criminal cases from Ho`ohiki will be migrated to the JIMS case management system and viewable on eCourt Kōkua. Only new documents filed starting January 23rd will be available for download and purchase online through eCourt Kōkua. Circuit Court Criminal and Family Court (Adult) Criminal cases will no longer be available in Ho`ohiki.
- Purchasing Documents on eCourt Kokua
- Quick Start Guide – eCourt Kokua Document Purchase
- JEFS Non-Attorney Purchasing Document Subscriptions
Case IDs format:
- Very old HAJIS cases may have Case IDs comprised of 4 or 5-digits. To search in JIMS/JEFS/eCourt Kokua you must add the Circuit , Case Type and leading zeroes for a total of 12 alpha/numeric characters. Example: 12345 –> 1PC000012345
- For more recent HAJIS Case ID, the entire Case ID must be entered without hyphens when searching by Case ID in JIMS/JEFS/eCourt Kokua. Examples:
CR-15-1-5678 –> 1PC151005678
FCCR-15-1-1234 –> 1FC151001234
1FCCR-16-1-2345 –> 1FC161002345
1PC-15-1-1 –> 1PC151000001
- New cases created in JIMS/JEFS starting 01/23/17 has the format of “Circuit & Case Type – Year – 6 digit number”. When searching for cases created in JIMS/JEFS as of 01/23/17, enter the full case ID with hyphens or you may omit the leading zeroes. Example:
1CPC-17-0000001 — 1CPC-17-0000001 or 1CPC-17-1
Read this before you try to purchase a document or a document subscription. If you are a Judiciary Electronic Filing and Service System (JEFS) user, you do not need a subscription to get documents in your active cases. You may download or print documents without cost from your manage cases screen. Not all public documents are available online through eCourt Kokua and most traffic documents are only available at the courthouse. If there is no pdf icon displayed next to the docket entry, the document is only be available at the courthouse. If there is a pdf icon displayed next to the docket entry in eCourt Kokua, this document is available online for single document purchase or via subscription. However, documents with a pdf icon may not be available the same day IMMEDIATELY after purchase due to delays in document processing. Public documents with a pdf icon may be purchased through eCourt Kokua. Individual documents are available for $3.00 per document or 10 cents per page, whichever sum is greater. Subscriptions are available for $125.00 per quarter or $500.00 per year. A subscription entitles the subscriber to unlimited single downloads of public documents with a pdf icon during the term of the subscription. Do not subscribe unless you are sure you want the subscription. Your money will NOT be refunded.