Pay Traffic Fines Online
Aloha! Welcome to eTraffic Hawai`i, the fast, secure, and convenient way to pay for traffic or parking infractions that are payable without going to court and for which you admit responsibility. Do not use this system if you deny committing the offense(s) you were cited for or wish to explain circumstances mitigating the offense(s).
To use eTraffic Hawai`i, you must pay the total of the amounts stated on a citation within 21 days after receiving the citation. You may pay by VISA or MasterCard.
This on-line payment system is NOT available if:
- More than 21 days have elapsed since you received your citation;
- Your citation indicates that you must appear in court for the offense(s) charged;
- You have appeared in court and were ordered to pay fines, fees, costs, or other monetary assessments; or
- Your ticket has not been entered into the system. It may take 13 days or longer after the violation occurred for your ticket or case to be entered into the court’s system. If you are unable to make a payment online after the 13-day period or would like to make a payment before the ticket has been entered into the system, you always have the option of paying by mail using the pre-addressed envelope that accompanied the citation or in person at the District Court.
If you wish to pay on-line by eTraffic Hawai`i, please have the following information ready:
- Your traffic or parking citation;
- Your license plate number; and
- Your VISA or MasterCard.
Planned network maintenance impacting all JIMS Systems including eCourt Kokua, JEFS/eFiling, eJuror, ePayments, Bar Application, and phone IVR services (March 17th, 2018)
ITCD will be conducting network maintenance activities on Sat, 03/17 (8:00 am – Noon). Access to all online JIMS systems, including eCourt Kokua, JEFS/eFiling, eJuror, ePayments, Bar Application, and phone IVR systems, will be briefly offline and unavailable throughout the maintenance window.
The maintenance activities allow us to improve performance and security to our users, clients, and partner agencies. If any issues are experienced within the weekend maintenance window above, please know that our technical teams are actively working to resolve them as soon as possible and to try again later.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Mon to Sat – 4:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight, Hawaii Standard Time (HST)
Sunday – noon to 12:00 midnight, Hawaii Standard Time (HST)