eCourt Kokua is Experiencing Technical Issues
Due to a recent software upgrade, eCourt Kokua is experiencing technical issues. The Judiciary has shut down eCourt Kokua and is working to resolve the problem. Once the issue is resolved, we are planning to bring the system back online. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Get helpful information about courtrooms in Honolulu.
Courts of Appeal
The Supreme Court is on the second floor of Ali`iolani Hale, 417 South King Street. It is the building behind the King Kamehameha Statue.
- The Supreme Court Clerk’s Office is located in the King Street wing and the Law Library is located in the Queen Street wing on the first floor of the building.
- The Intermediate Court of Appeals is located on the second floor of the Kapuaiwa Building at 426 Queen Street.
Circuit Court and Family Court
The Circuit Court of the First Circuit is located at 777 Punchbowl Street across from the Federal Building.
- Most criminal cases are heard on the third floor.
- Civil cases are held on the fourth floor.
- Family Court is located on the second floor.
- Adult Client Services is on the floor of the courthouse.
- Jury Pool, Legal Documents, and Small Estates and Guardianship are located on the first floor of the courthouse.
The Honolulu District Court is located at 1111 Alakea Street.
- Most criminal cases are heard on the seventh floor.
- Traffic trials are heard on the tenth floor.
- Traffic arraignments are heard on the fourth floor.
- Small Claims court is held in Courtroom 10A.
- Regular Civil Claims court is held in Courtroom 10B.
For more information about Honolulu District Court or other District Court locations around the state, see Contact Information.