Notice of Judicial Vacancy
Notice of Petition for Retention
- There are no Notice of Petition for Retention at this time.
- There are no lists of nominees pending at this time.
Judicial Selection Commission Request for Public Comments (For Applicants for Appellate Court Vacancies)
- There are no lists of Judicial Selection Commission Request for Public Comments at this time.
Proposed Rule Changes
The Supreme Court of Hawai`i seeks your comments on proposed rules changes when documents appear below. You may submit your comments in writing to the Judiciary Communications and Community Relations Office by mail to 417 South King Street, Honolulu, HI 96813, by FAX to 808-539-4801, or via our online form.Submit a Comment
- Proposal to Promulgate New Rule 1.9B of the Rules of the Supreme Court of the State of Hawaii--TO FURTHER REGULATE THE PRO HAC VICE PRACTICE OF LAW IN NON-COURT AND NON-ARBITRATION REPRESENTATIONS
Comment Deadline: May 26, 2023
- Proposal to Amend Rules 11 and 43 of the Hawaiʻi Rules of Penal Procedure--PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZING REMOTE APPREARANCES IN POST-ARRAIGNMENT, CHANGE-OF-PLEA HEARINGS
Comment Deadline: August 4, 2023