Filing a Claim
Claim forms are available from the Lawyers’ Fund for Client Protection. The completed form must be signed and returned back to the Fund, and should include the following information:
- The name and address of the attorney.
- The amount of the loss claimed.
- The date or period of time during which the alleged loss was incurred.
- Name and address of the claimant.
- A general statement of facts relative to the claim.
- Verification by the claimant in the form of copies of receipts, cancelled checks, agreements, legal papers filed, and copies of correspondence.
To obtain a form, contact:
Lawyers’ Fund for Client Protection
1132 Bishop Street, Suite 300
Honolulu, Hawai`i 96813
Phone: (808) 599-2483