Skip to Content

Find an Attorney

This section provides information about finding an attorney. Before searching, determine whether your case is criminal, immigration-related or civil.

  • Criminal – If you have been arrested in connection with breaking the law, your case is criminal
  • Immigration – If your problem involves your visa status or if you have been arrested by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), your case is immigration-related.
  • Civil – If your case involves disagreements between yourself and another individual or business, your case is civil. Examples of civil cases include divorce, child custody matters and landlord-tenant disagreements.