Civil JEFS Info
District Court and Circuit Court Civil (excluding Family Court) coming this fall!
- Civil JEFS Training videos will be available in August
- Proposed Rule Changes are posted on the Judiciary website homepage. Please note the comment period deadline for each proposed rule change.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Register now for Civil JEFS Training
Level I. JEFS 101 Overview Videos Now Available
If you do not currently use JEFS (Judiciary Electronic Filing and Service System) for electronic filing and you missed the JEFS 101 Overview we recommend you watch the following videos before taking the Civil JEFS training:
Level II. Civil JEFS Training
Civil JEFS Training by WebEx and in-person on Oahu, Hawaii Island, Maui, and Kauai.
- Register for only one in-person training session.
- Can’t attend in your circuit? Register for WebEx training in any circuit.
- Want to re-take the training? Register for WebEx training.
- Open the Training Calendar
- Click on the session you wish to attend
- Click on the Eventbrite link for that date/time
- Choose in-person training or WebEx
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email. The WebEx information will be sent twice — two days before and also one hour prior to training.
To attend by WebEx, you will need a computer with internet access for video access and a phone for audio connection.
To prepare for the training sessions, you may print the presentations for note-taking purposes. Hard copies will not be provided at the in-person sessions.
Watch your email inbox for project updates from the HSBA.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, and other applicable state and federal laws, if you require an accommodation for a disability when working with a court program, service, or activity, please contact the Office on Equality and Access to the Courts at 808-539-4860 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 working days before the activity date.
REMEMBER THE GO-LIVE DATES:
October 7: District Court Civil
October 28: Circuit Court Civil
November 18: Land and Tax Appeal Court