District Courthouse at Waimea Civic Center Closed Today, June 26
If you need assistance with a court-related matter, please call 808-961-7440 (Hale Kaulike Courthouse in Hilo) or 808-322-8700 (Keakealani Building in Kona). For more information about filings, visit our website.
The role of the Judicial Evaluation Review Panel is to assist the Chief Justice with evaluations. The panel consists of former judges, members of the public knowledgeable in the law, and retired practitioners. The panel is separated into three groups, each consisting of one former judge, one non-practicing attorney, and one member of the public. The three groups are responsible for working with judges from the Appellate, Circuit, Family, and District Courts, meeting with recently evaluated justices and judges to discuss the judges’ performance, and providing guidance and counsel to the judges.
The following persons are the members of the Judicial Evaluation Review Panel:
- Robert Alm, retired Hawaiian Electric Company Executive Vice President
- Momi Cazimero, Graphic House Owner
- Kenneth B. Hipp, retired attorney
- Douglas McNish, retired Family Court Judge
- Willson Moore, Jr., retired partner in the law firm of Rush Moore Craven Sutton Morry and Beh
- Shackley Raffetto, retired Circuit Court Judge
- William Santos, retired Chief Court Administrator.
- Corinne Watanabe, retired Intermediate Court of Appeals Associate Judge
- Ruthann Yamanaka, Senior Vice President, Chief People Officer, Outrigger Enterprises Group