Are you interested in mediation, facilitation and related conflict management topics? Would you like to learn skills to make your meetings more effective? The Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR) offers training opportunities to state and county employees.
CADR’s training program includes the following classes:
- CADR 1.0: Working It Out: Skills for Managing Conflict
- CADR 1.3: Foundation for Collaborative Leadership: Building a Toolbox
- CADR 3.0: Mediation in the Workplace
- CADR 4.0: Planning and Facilitating Effective Meetings
- CADR 5.0/5.1: Handling Difficult Situations in the Workplace Parts I & II
CADR 9.0: Strategic Planning – Special Full Day Workshop — Offered by request only; can be scheduled between August and December 2018 (excluding October). Class runs 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Minimum class size is 15; seat capacity is 26. Other state and county employees may register to reach the class minimum. For inquiries, email CADR@courts.hawaii.gov (please schedule the workshop by June 1, 2018).
Online pre-registration for CADR training.
If you require assistance, please contact CADR.