Are you interested in mediation, facilitation and related dispute management topics? Would you like to learn skills to make your meetings more effective? The Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR) offers training opportunities to state and county employees.
CADR’s training program includes the following classes:
- CADR 1.0: Working It Out: Skills for Managing Conflict
- CADR 1.3: Foundation for Collaborative Leadership: Building a Toolbox
- CADR 3.0: Mediation in the Workplace
- CADR 4.0: Planning and Facilitating Effective Meetings
- CADR 5.0: Handling Difficult Situations in the Workplace
- CADR 5.1: More Handling Difficult Situations in the Workplace
Please check this site for future classes and other training updates.