Small Claims Forms

To proceed with your case, you must fill out the proper forms. They must be filed with the court and then served on the party you are suing. While court staff can answer general questions, they cannot give you advice or tell you what answers to provide in the forms.

For copies of the forms, you may:

Increase text sizeDecrease text sizePrint this page

© 2008 Hawaii State Judiciary. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  Accessibility Information

HIC logo