Landlord-tenant Forms

All landlord-tenant cases are heard in District Court. You may download forms from this site or pick them up from the District Court on your island. The court staff will answer questions, but they cannot tell you what to say in the forms or give you advice about what to do.

Get District Court and forms information for:

Increase text sizeDecrease text sizePrint this page

© 2008 Hawaii State Judiciary. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  Accessibility Information

HIC logo