What to Bring to Family Court

As you prepare for your court appearance, make sure you have the following documents with you:

  • Your child's birth certificate or alien registration card.
  • A medical insurance card, if you have one.
  • Your child's Social Security card or number.
  • Your child's last school report card.
  • The family's monthly income and expense information (including utility bills, rent or mortgage information, etc.).

Court Interpreters

If you do not speak or understand English, please call the Family Court officer whose name and telephone number are on the letter to request an interpreter.

Increase text sizeDecrease text sizePrint this page

© 2008 Hawaii State Judiciary. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  Accessibility Information

HIC logo