Note: Links below open new browser windows. Close the new browser window to return to this page.
State of Hawai`i Web Sites
- Hawai`i Administrative Rules
- Hawai`i Revised Statutes
- Hawai`i State Bar Association
- Hawai`i State Government
- Hawai`i State Judiciary
- Hawai`i State Legislature
- LexisOne – Offers the last five years of state appellate court opinions free of charge. Requires registration.
- National Center for State Courts’ Court Websites – Including local and municipal courts.
- State and Local Government on the Net – A directory of links to government sponsored and controlled resources on the Internet.
- State Legislative History Research Guides on the Web – Compiled by Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington.
- StatesNews, Council of State Governments
- Drafts of Uniform and Model Acts – National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws
- Full-text State Statutes and Legislation on the Internet